JOIN US IN
FRIDAY @ 10:00AM
SUNDAY @ 9:00 - 10:00AM
TO BE REPEATED ON
facebook.com/cacitelevision Website: cac-int.org
Host: Rev. Dr. Justice Appiah Kubi
Apostle George Yeboah
Live today @ 1: 00pm on GTV Life
After buying roasted plantain served in a Faith Tabernacle leaflet, titled the “Sword of the Spirit”, Anim began to read it. Being convinced with the facts in the leaflet, he became a subscriber of the magazine and started his prayer ministry in 1917
The Christ Apostolic Church International as part of the body of Christ exists to bring salvation in Christ to all persons in the world by preaching and teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ as in the Holy Scriptures, the final authority in all matters of Faith
- The Virgin Birth, Sinless life, Atoning Death, Triumphant Resurrection, Ascension and Abiding Intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ. His Second Coming and Millennial Reign on earth.
Browse through the various events and other activities for this year
REQUEST FOR PRAYERS
Need assistance in prayers and counseling, connect with us now!
By the virtue of Christ sacrifice on the cross, God has provided an overestimated rescue Operation to everyone under the captivity of Satan who is His son. All that you to do is to remain His son or accept Jesus as your personal Saviour.
By: Apostle George Yeboah
Following the Address to the Nation by the President’s updates to Ghana’s enhanced response to the Coronavirus, Executive Council has directed as follows:
he Ag. Area Pastor of the New Bortianor, Rev. Daniel Aboagye Acheampong and his local Elders have donated items to (450) needy and vulnerable people within their locality.
As part of the church’s social responsibility to the people of Ghana, the Christ Apostolic Church International has made a donation of…
COVID-19 TIPS FOR ALL ASSEMBLIES
Following the Address to the Nation by the President of the Republic, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo on the updates to Ghana’s enhanced response to the Coronavirus (COVID – 19) Pandemic, on Sunday, 31st May 2020, Executive Council has directed as follows:
1. That an abridged format of our services should begin on Sunday, 7th June 2020.
2.Twenty-five per cent (25%) attendance, with a maximum of one hundred (100) members at a time. Thus, where possible conduct multiple services with a maximum of 100 members in attendance.
3. Ensuring the mandatory social distancing rule of one meter (1m) or three feet (3ft.) between members.
4. Wearing of a mask by members at all times during the service
5. Registration of members and their contact details
6. Provision of handwashing facilities such as Veronica Buckets, liquid soap and Tissues as wet! as Hand Sanitizers
7. Each service should last a maximum of one hour
8. Spend some time to continue to pray for the nation for God’s intervention in these challenging times
With countless members spread across the world and over a million branches, Our goal is to locate you no matter where you are so we can join hands in worship, study the word of God and grow in the spirit, as we await the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.