Apostle Enoch Osafo was born on the 25th March 1962 at Asamankese in the Eastern Region of Ghana. He hails from Boso in the Eastern Region of Ghana. Apostle Enoch Osafo was born into the Christ Apostolic Church and was employed into full-time ministry on the 21st of September 1991. He is endowed with the apostolic doctrines, practices, and beliefs.
Apostle Osafo attended Asamankese Anum Presbyterian Primary and Middle Schools (1968–1978); he went on to Asamankese Secondary School (1978–1983). From 1989–1991, Apostle Osafo schooled at Christ Apostolic Church Bible Training Institute where he obtained a Diploma in Theology; he proceeded to acquire a Bachelor of Science ( Bsc.) in Administration – Human Resource (University of Ghana, Legon) in 2015.
Management and Leadership, GIMPA
Management Training with Global Outlook Ltd., Ghana
Imagine 21 Course with Pacific Institute, U.S.A.
Degree in Theology, Oracle University, Florida – U.S.A.
1. Bawjiase (1991–1994) as Circuit Pastor
2. Awaso (1994–1999) as Area Financial Secretary, Western ‘B’ Territory
3. Suame (1999–2003) as Area Secretary, Kwadaso Area
4. Sunyani (2003–2007) as Area Pastor
5. Taifa (2007–2011) as Area Pastor and Territorial Secretary for Accra West Territory.
6. Odorkor (2011–2015) as Area Pastor and Territorial Secretary for Accra West.
7. Accra West Territory (2015 to date) as Territorial Apostle
Under his supervision as Circuit Pastor, Area Pastor, and Territorial Apostle, many churches have been established, many souls won, and many development projects have been undertaken to the glory of God.
Member of Ministerial Board (2007-2015)
Pastoral Boards (2007-2015)
Chairman, Asamankese Project Committee
Chairman, Church Mergers Committee
Chairman, National Lands Documentation Committee.
Member, Staff Placement and Promotions Committee.
Executive Member of G.P.C.C, Greater Accra Region.
Apostle Enoch Osafo is married to Mrs. Mary Osafo; they are blessed with six daughters: Suzzie, Lydia, Eunice, Priscilla, Anna, and Josephine.