Following the Address to the Nation by the President of the Republic, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo on the updates to Ghana’s enhanced response to the Coronavirus (COVID – 19) Pandemic, on Sunday, 31st Nay 2020, Executive Council has directed as follows:
1. That an abridged format of our services should begin on Sunday, 7th June 2020.
2.Twenty-five per cent (25%) attendance, with a maximum of one hundred (100) members at a time. Thus, where possible conduct multiple services with a maximum of 100 members in attendance.
3. Ensuring the mandatory social distancing rule of one meter (1m) or three feet (3ft.) between members.
4. Wearing of a mask by members at all times during the service
5. Registration of members and their contact details
6. Provision of handwashing facilities such as Veronica Buckets, liquid soap and Tissues as wet! as Hand Sanitizers
7. Each service should last a maximum of one hour
8. Spend some time to continue to pray for the nation for God’s intervention in these challenging times
9. Formation of CORVID – 19 Task Force comprising of members including Elders and Heath Workers to ensure compliance with the CORVID – 19 preventive Protocols during the Service. Also, they should be trained in health Promotive Prevention Measures, Infection Preventive Control and Evacuation Procedures by the Ghana Health Services. In addition, they should be provided with the necessary Persona) Protective Equipment (PPE).